Top 5 Fashion Faux Pas to Avoid No Matter What’s in Style
We’ve all made fashion blunders, but when you wear the wrong clothes it’s more than a fashion “don’t.” It’s a fashion faux pax, and it can make you look older than you really are, and that really is a mistake to avoid.
Top 10 Fashion Faux Pas to Avoid
1. Wearing Yoga Pants: Yoga pants are fine for yoga or the gym, but wearing them anywhere else is a mistake. If you’re concerned about losing weight, yoga pants can also make gaining weight easier since they are made of stretchy, non-restrictive fabric.
2. Matching Everything: This is one of those things that may never have been in style (except for on the fashion week runways). Matching accessories if fine, but when everything’s the same color, it can look “blah.”
3. Wearing Clothing That Doesn’t Fit: This goes for both too-tight and oversized clothing. If it doesn’t fit, don’t wear it, no matter what you paid for it.
4. Living in the Past: You’ve evolved as a person since high school, and so should your fashion statement. If it’s been more than 10 years since you got a new haircut style or new makeup tips, it’s time for a change.
5. Visible Panty Line: There is not much to say here except that this is a fashion never-do and, if you’re not sure it’s a problem, check before you leave the house.
Wearing Shoes You Can’t Walk In: If the shoes are too tight or the heel too tall, change your shoes. No matter how awesome the rest of your attire is, walking with shoes that hurt your feet can ruin your look. Love stilettos but not the pain? Buy a half-size bigger than normal, so swollen feet have a place to go without bringing the pain.
Looking good means more than the clothes you wear. It means taking care of your skin like a pro. Good skin is a fashion focal point, and the JuveRest anti-wrinkle pillow can help improve yours by helping reduce sleep wrinkles. If only fashion is that easy. Call JuveRest today at 1-855-588-3737 to find out more about improving your skin (fashion advice not included <<insert winky face emoji).