JuveRest® The Sleep Wrinkle Pillow
Product Detailsplay video
JuveRest The Sleep Wrinkle Pillow with Cover is a new and effective way to deal with signs of facial aging. Designed by a board-certified plastic surgeon, JuveRest minimizes facial contact with the pillow surface, inhibiting sleep wrinkle formation and helping to keep skin firm.
Wrinkle Fighting Features
- Sloped Neck-to-Back Transition
- Neck Support
- Head Cradle
- Raised Transition to Side-Sleep Panels
- Lateral Face and Neck Support
- Shoulder Support Cradle
- Graded Steps Minimize Facial Contact
- Angled for Neck and Chin Comfort
- Raised Edges to Stop Forward Rotation
- Helps prevent and reduce sleep wrinkles
- Encourages sleep positions that reduce damage to facial skin
- Soft and comfortable support
- Provides healthy neck and back alignment
- Multi-patented design fits women and men of any age
- Easy method for maintaining youthful appearance
- Simple and complete solution—Works all night (even when you change positions)
- Special high-quality, soft, open-cell, resilient foam for comfortable support
- Open structure allows efficient air circulation, keeping you cooler at night
- Pillow: 100% polyurethane foam (specially formulated to be durable and resistant to mold and mildew and other common allergens)
- Zippered Cover: 75% cotton/25% polyester stretch velour fitted cover
- Cover: Remove zippered cover from pillow for cleaning. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Pillow: Spot clean only using mild detergent. Do not submerge.
Pillow case options
- JuveRest® recommends using a large standard, queen or king size pillow case over zippered cover.
- For ideal fit, the traditional pillow case should be at least 31" long to extend life of zippered cover between washings.
- Pillow made in USA
- Zippered cover made in China
- Item Weight: 5.00 pounds
- Dimensions: 25"L x 12"W x 5.5"H
- You may return items purchased on JuveRest.com for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, subject to the terms of our return policy.
very good and convenient
Comfortable and thought me how to sleep on my back.
Unfortunately I contracted shingles a couple of days after I purchased the pillow. Several nights without sleep, I used my new pillow and had a very good night of sleep. Can't wait to get over the shingles and try this out on a regular night!!!
Years ago I had a girlfriend who worked for some plastic surgeons that educated her on "sleep wrinkles" She passed it on to me and I bought a buckwheat pillow. Having a bad neck this pillow killed two birds - held my head on a pedestal AND I didn't smoosh my face - or so I thought. Fast forward to now. I was in the market for another pillow when I saw that Dr. Goesel Anson developed the JuveRest pillow. I didn't hesitate - I bought it. It took about four days to get use to laying on my side since my old pillow didn't have my head elevated as much but that is also why I needed a new pillow - I was pinching the nerve in my neck. I love how comfortable the pillow holds my head and neck when I sleep on my side and back. I would say I sleep on my back 90% of the time. I love my JuveRest pillow and how I wake up without puffy eyes - unknown benefit. I will be first in line for the travel version!
My first review ever! I found this pillow by accident. My doctor had suggested the pillow after neck surgery, stating it would provide support for my neck. But I didn't want to spend the money and besides I'm a guy I figured I could handle it. But,I couldn't sleep, my shoulders hurt all the time and my neck was stiff causing my teeth to hurt. Which doesn't make sense. But there it is. A friend of mine got a pillow and brought it over to show it off. I told her what my doctor said and she was kind enough to let me try it for 2 weeks. That was 1 month ago. The first 2 weeks, I didn't care if it was a pillow for sleep wrinkles because the support this pillow gave my neck and shoulders was Amaazing. But to be fair to the product I started to track my face and see if I noticed a difference. I had my wife look at my face every morning to see if she saw the crinkles near my eyes I usually get from sleeping on my side. What we noticed, the crinkles became less and less and because of the design of this pillow my head and neck are in a more supportive state. This is why my shoulders and neck hurt less. My face is cradled thus eliminating the "smooshed face" look. I love the pillow and don't sleep with anything else. I will be getting my wife a pillow.