JuveRest® The Sleep Wrinkle Pillow
Product Detailsplay video
JuveRest The Sleep Wrinkle Pillow with Cover is a new and effective way to deal with signs of facial aging. Designed by a board-certified plastic surgeon, JuveRest minimizes facial contact with the pillow surface, inhibiting sleep wrinkle formation and helping to keep skin firm.
Wrinkle Fighting Features
- Sloped Neck-to-Back Transition
- Neck Support
- Head Cradle
- Raised Transition to Side-Sleep Panels
- Lateral Face and Neck Support
- Shoulder Support Cradle
- Graded Steps Minimize Facial Contact
- Angled for Neck and Chin Comfort
- Raised Edges to Stop Forward Rotation
- Helps prevent and reduce sleep wrinkles
- Encourages sleep positions that reduce damage to facial skin
- Soft and comfortable support
- Provides healthy neck and back alignment
- Multi-patented design fits women and men of any age
- Easy method for maintaining youthful appearance
- Simple and complete solution—Works all night (even when you change positions)
- Special high-quality, soft, open-cell, resilient foam for comfortable support
- Open structure allows efficient air circulation, keeping you cooler at night
- Pillow: 100% polyurethane foam (specially formulated to be durable and resistant to mold and mildew and other common allergens)
- Zippered Cover: 75% cotton/25% polyester stretch velour fitted cover
- Cover: Remove zippered cover from pillow for cleaning. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Pillow: Spot clean only using mild detergent. Do not submerge.
Pillow case options
- JuveRest® recommends using a large standard, queen or king size pillow case over zippered cover.
- For ideal fit, the traditional pillow case should be at least 31" long to extend life of zippered cover between washings.
- Pillow made in USA
- Zippered cover made in China
- Item Weight: 5.00 pounds
- Dimensions: 25"L x 12"W x 5.5"H
- You may return items purchased on JuveRest.com for a full refund within 60 days of purchase, subject to the terms of our return policy.
Best pillow ever.
This is the most comfortable pillow ever! I am mostly a back sleeper with occasional side sleeping. Love how the neck is supported, no pain in the morning. Haven't really used the side pieces much. Very happy with my new pillow. Vicky Brown
It’s quite large in my opinion for a pillow and hard to line up for side sleeping. Get the satin/silk pillowcase to go over it. Quite comfy once you adjust to size
very good and convenient
Comfortable and thought me how to sleep on my back.